She's ready & off to school. She loves 1st grade. She's made a lot of friends and a few BFF's!! I get to help in her class on Wednesdays. The first time I went into help she was too cool to talk to me, but I think she's getting use to it, I try not to embarrass her. Dave has Fridays off work, so every so often we have lunch with her & her friends at school.
Last Monday she told the class that it was her birthday & that she's 9 year's old. The class actually sang Happy Birthday to her!!! She can be quiet at times, but she can make you pee your pants laughing so hard!!! We had parent teacher conferences this week & her teacher couldn't stop talking about Natalie. She is the only student in her class to be on multiplication, and to be the only her teacher has EVER had be on multiplication. They want to test her on 4th grade reading. We're so proud of our Natalie!! I just hope she doesn't out smart me & Dave too soon!
It's 3:00 time to come home! Woo Hoo!!! As soon as she gets home she does her homework. I told her she can have a snack first. But she wants to get it done so she can play with Ryan or Gavin. I don't blame her!!
Dave gets home around 5:45 & she loves to hide from him & jump out and scare him when he walks in the door. Dave falls for it every time!!! They have so much fun together. I love just watching them!!!



2 comments:
Oh what a cutie!!! I can't believe how big and sweet she is. I love the pics! What a smartie she is too! Miss you guys and please give Dave a big hug for me...I'm really thankful for him and his love he showed me and my parents especially in his Christ-like attitude and love. I'm so glad to be a member of the Church!!! Love you all!!!
Oh Nat, you're so cute! She really is probably the sweetest kid I know :) That's awesome she does so well in school too. Could she be any more perfect??!
Post a Comment