CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Too Busy To Keep Up

I've taken a long time off from blogging. I volunteer in Ashley's class on Mondays and Natalie's class on Wednesdays. I donate plasma on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Natalie also has a play day with a girl in her class on Wednesdays. Gavin and I also go to the library on Thursdays for story time. Not to mention trying to get some cleaning and laundry done. I also try to have an hour of mommy time & go to the gym for a good workout. Some days I want to pull my hair out. I'm just glad I haven't found any grey hairs yet! I know some moms out there have a busier life than I do, but this is a lot for me. I just can't wait for my kids to go up & be even more busy with their activities. Just kidding!!

1 comment:

busy bowman said...

Sounds like you are all run, run, running always! Life only gets busier but it makes us enjoy those quiet moments even more!